Today's featured article
Did you know...
- ...That Albert Einstein once played his violin in front of around 200 people in Germany in the 20s?
- ...That Marie Curie loved to Pick apples and Cycle with her husband, Pierre?
- ...That a tortoise apparantely found by Darwin is still alive and is the only living one of its species?
- ...That the universe is beige?
- ...That Newton Almost Became a Farmer?
- ...That Einstein's brain was pickled in a Jar for 43 Years and Driven across the USA in a boot of a Buick?
Quote of the Week
|| One never notices what has been done; one can only see what remains to be done.
This Weeks Top Stories
A new strain of Flu has infected 92,977 people worldwide, causing 454 deaths (78 unconfermed) in Mexico, Costa Rica, Arginteena, Canada, Chilie, Austrailia, Thailand, The Uk, Uruguay, New Zealand, Guatemala, Dominican Republic, Colombia, Phillipenes, China, Spain, Brazil, El Slavador, Honduras, Paraguay, Brunei and the United States.
Five people die during an explosion outside a Catholic church in Cotabato, Mindanao, Phillipines.
North Korea test fires seven more missiles into the Sea of Japan.
Three people die and over a dozen are injured in riots after a dead pig was thrown into an under-construction mosque in Mysore, India.
The first vaccine for H1N1 swine flu virus strain has been made by Novartis in Marburg, Germany.
The European Union declares Ireland free of brucellosis, a disease which cost the country millions of euro to eradicate
The Pirate Bay, one of the world's largest BitTorrent trackers, confirms that it would be acquired by Global Gaming Factory X (GGF) for 7.8 million USD.
Bernard Madoff is sentenced to 150 years in prison for investment fraud.
Things To Do
Hello and Welcome To the Scientists Wiki To Do List
The Scientists Wiki To Do List is a list of things to do on our wiki. Please
strike and sign your username (~~~~) when you have done something on this list.
- Help Desk
- Could Someone please Setup our Help Desk
Luke F 15:29, 9 May 2009 (UTC)
- We need to fix our Featured articles and featured pictures.
- Please Update our news at least once a week.
- Please make the links on our main page go someware.
Luke F 15:30, 9 May 2009 (UTC)
- We Need to make a google type search engine thing.
- Make a special page about the recent Swine Flu Pandemic